Supported model list:
• 1-series (E81, E82, E87, E88), 2003+
• 3-series (E90, E91, E92, E93), 2004+
• 5-series (E60), 2002-2010
• 5-series (F10), 2010+
• 5-series “Gran Turismo” (F07), 2009+
• 7-series (E65, E66), 2000-2008
• 7-series (F01, F02), 2007+
• BMW X5 (E70), 2006+
• BMW X6 (E71), 2007+
• Mini Cooper (R56, R57), 2005+
• Rolls-Royce, 2003+
List of supported ECU:
• Drive – 6 categories / 30 types; CAS, DME, EGS, EKPM, GWS, VTG
• Chassis – 12 categories / 15 types; ASR, CIM, DSC, EDC, EDCSHL, EDCSHR, EDCSVL, EDCSVR, EHC, EMF, RDC, VDM
• Body – 65 categories / 121 types; AHM, AMP, BFH, BFS, BZM, CCC, CDC, CHAMP, CIC, CID, DWA, ECL, FAH, FAS, FLA, FOMO, FRM, FZD, HKL, HUD, IHKA, JBBF, KBM, KGM, KOMBI, LMA, MASK, MMC, MMI, MPM, PDC, PGS, RAD, RFK, RLS, RSE, SASL, SASR, SBSL, SBSR, SD, SECUR, SFZ, SGM, SHD, SHZH, SIM, SSBF, SSFA, SSH, STVL, STVR, SZL, SZM, TEBF, TEFA, TEL, TMB, TMBH, TMF, TMFH, VID, WIM, ZBE, ZGM
DTC reading with clear text explanation, car setting adjustment, maintenance interval adjustment, key programming or blocking, remote control synchronization and much much more!
166 types of ECU supported
- Diagnosis and interpretation of error codes
- Reading and adjustment of run hours and maintenance intervals for: Oil, Filters, Brake pads, Spark plugs, Liquids, Inspections and services as well as СО, СН inspections etc.
- Adjustment of mileage and maintenance intervals
- Change/Adjust FA code (currently in test mode)
- CPU CODING
- Read/Write RAM/FLASH/EEPROM
- Read/Write ISN (marriage CAS and DME/DDE)
- ELV Reset (steering wheel lock)
- Key read/write via OBD2 in CAS2, CAS3, CAS3+ ，CAS4
- Key prog module for E/F-series
- Learning key or transponder directly in the ignition lock!
- Lost keys blocking/unblocking
- Mileage correction module for E/F-series
- Change AIF (indexes of programming)
- Reading the last saved mileage from ECU
- VIN change
- New battery registration
- NOTE: Instrument cluster and CAS1-CAS4 must be adjusted MANUALLY
- software system which allows to read,decode and edit ISN password (It is sync password between ECU and immobilizer ) Correct checksum also calculated automatically
Procedure of used ECU installation in car with automatic transmission:
Install used DME/DDE
Switch ignition ON.
Connect BMW explorer,and run Quick test.
Go to EGS ,press Unlock EWS
Got to DME/DDE and read ISN
Switch ignition OFF,connect to CAS,write down old ISN,write ISN previously read from DME/DDE and save it.
Switch ignition ON
Go to DME/DDE and make synchronization procedure.