Wellon Programmer VP -390
- Electrical spec. of the AC adapter: AC input 100V to 240V, 50/60Hz; DC output 9V / 0.6A
- 48 Pin ZIF socket with universal pin-drivers.
- Interface with LAPTOP, PC or compatibles through USB port
- Accepts standard file formats: JEDEC, INTEL (Extended) HEX, HOLTEK, EMC(.CDS), INTEL HEX16, Motorola S record
- Manages 16 and 32-bit word split (Set Programming)
- Features Test Vector capability and multiarray fuse map editor
- Test TTL/CMOS logic ICs and Dynamic/Static Random Access Memory devices
- Optimum programming for each individual device
- Automaticly Identifies the manufacturer and type of E(E)PROMs, Auto identifies TTL/CMOS logic IC
- Device insertion and poor-pin-contact check
- Support 1.5v Low voltage devices
- Not need exterior adapter for mostly devices.
- Universal DIP, PLCC, QFP, TSOP, PSOP, SOIC, SSOP, SDIP adapters
- Auto-run mode starts programming automatically upon detection of chip insertion
- Supports WindowsXP/Vista/ Windows 7 (32bit and 64bit)
- Supports eight languages,such as Chinese(Simplified), Chinese(Traditional), English, Korean, Poland, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Turkish and Hungary.
- PROM: N/CMOS E(E)PROM, SeriesE(E)PROM, and FLASH Memory
- PLD: CPLD, EPLD, GAL,PEEL,PALCE and more
- Microcontroller: Atmel, Intel, Microchip, Signetics, Zilog, etc.
- TTL (74 series), CMOS (40/45 series) Logic IC
- DRAM (4164, 41464 ...), SRAM (2114, 6116 ...) memory device